Now available for evaluation and optimization in industry applications, Cerion’s 10-20nm stable, uniform cobalt oxide nanoparticle aqueous dispersion as the base material for next-generation FT catalysts.
- Number weighted size = 13.9nm
- Polydispersity Index = 0.21
- Approximately 5% cobalt oxide by weight
- Ability to dope with other materials
- Ability to incorporate promoters in dispersion
- This material can be produced at industrial scale (tons)
For more information, contact Matt Winslow, Executive Vice President, Business Development at matt.winslow@CerionAM.com or 585.271.5630 ext. 119